DST 2nd AwiTeofilo 2018
Original Songwriting Festival for Archbishop Teofilo Camomot
Update: February 12, 2018
Second DST AwiTeofilo Songwriting Competition
TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Update: December 12, 2017
Congratulations to the 12 finalists of the 2nd Awiteofilo Nationwide Songwriting Competition.
Date Posted: October 07, 2017
CRITERIA FOR SCREENING
- The AwiTeofilo Songwriting Festival is open to all amateur and professional composers of the Archdiocese of Cebu.
- The entry song must be an original composition of an individual or a collaborative work of the composer and the lyricist.
- All songs must be based on the life of Archbishop Teofilo B. Camomot
- All songs submitted for screening must not have been published or performed publicly.
- The song must not exceed 4 minutes.
- The lyrics of the song must be in Tagalog or English or a combination.
- The contestants may submit as many entries as they want.
- A song may be submitted with only a guitar or piano accompaniment.
- A contestant must submit only one entry form per song together with the copies of the lyric’s sheet, a demo cassette tape or CD of the song. Place all materials in a short brown envelope. Nothing must be written outside the envelope, on the cassette tape or CD nor on the lyric’s sheet except the title of the song.
- There are two (2) ways of submitting the entries. (1) hand-carry submission (2) official email address or fb page.
a. For email and fb, contestant must fill the entry form with the lyrics of the song. Nothing must be written on the lyrics sheet except the title of the song.
b. Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to the fb account – DST Second Awiteofilo.
- Entry form may be obtained at the Office of the General Secretary of the Daughters of St. Teresa, Garietta Heights, Valladolid, Carcar, City, Cebu and Patria de Cebu or download from the websites: www.dst.ph and www.archbishopcamomot.ph.
- All entries must be submitted to the same DST Office, Garietta Heights, Valladolid, Carcar City, Cebu and Patria de Cebu DST office, c/o Sr. LudgiePaccial, DST
- Deadline for submission of entries is on November 30, 2017 (Thursday) at 5:00 P.M.
- The presentation night will be on March 3, 2018, 7:30 P.M. at the DST Compound (new museum site), Garietta Heights, Valladolid, Carcar City, Cebu.
CRITERIA FOR SCREENING